- Content. US WorldMeds will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. US WorldMeds disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither US WorldMeds nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
Privacy. US WorldMeds respects the privacy of its Web site users. We recognize the need to balance legitimate business interests in collecting and using information received from and about you with your reasonable expectations of privacy. Below is a description of how we use information learned about you from your visit to our Web site.
US WorldMeds’s Web site may deposit certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor’s computer. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a Web site are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect an individual visitor’s identifying information. Rather, this information is in an aggregate form. The purpose of this technology and the information it provides is to help us to improve our Web sites.
Personally Identifiable Information
US WorldMeds collects personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, email addresses and the like, only when voluntarily provided by a Web site visitor. We will notify you as to the uses we intend to make of that information in any given instance. Personally identifiable information will not be sold, rented or exchanged with any other organization or entity unless the user is first notified and expressly agrees to it.
When visitors choose to provide the site with a name, email address or other information in order to receive email notices of new postings or other materials that may be offered, US WorldMeds keeps all such response lists confidential.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about children.
- Third Party Web Sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom US WorldMeds has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom US WorldMeds has no control. US WorldMeds makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by US WorldMeds.
- Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of US WorldMeds, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that US WorldMeds actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. The contents of US WorldMeds Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of US WorldMeds. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of US WorldMeds, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to US WorldMeds products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. US WorldMeds reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. US WorldMeds reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.