Information We Collect
The types of information we collect depends on the nature of your relationship with US WorldMeds as well as applicable laws. US WorldMeds may collect personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, and email addresses. We may also collect certain limited information that you voluntarily provide regarding your health condition. We may collect this information through registrations, applications and surveys, and because of your inquiries. For example, you may choose to provide personally identifiable and/or financial information relating to a promotion, a patient assistance or support program, or a clinical trial. From time to time, we may use or augment the personal information we have about you with information obtained from third parties.
Use of Personal Information
Examples of ways we may use or disclose your information include:
- To contact you with information about our products or programs and to respond to your inquiries and provide the products and services you request. For example, when you respond to a promotion or service offering, we will provide the specific materials and/or services you request and may provide communications about related products, brands, health topics and disease states to deliver the content and services we believe you will find the most relevant. To market or advertise products, patient services, special offers, or other opportunities that may be of interest to you. US WorldMeds may also combine the information you provide with information from third parties or information gathered when you visit our website to better match these offers with your interests. For information on collection, use, and disclosure of information via our website, please visit http://usworldmeds.com/terms-of-use.
- We may also use your information to deliver services that you specifically request relating to a specific consent and authorization form that you signed with us. In the case of a specific consent and authorization, your information will be used for the purposes set forth within such consent and authorization.
- To conduct consumer-based market research studies and patient advisory boards about our products or the health conditions they treat.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, personalizing your experience by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including relating to any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
In addition, we may use and disclose information about you as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) as permitted by applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce the terms of our site or any agreement we have with you; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Protection of Personal Information
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that your personal information has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. You may opt-out of any use or disclosure of your personal information, including those to which you previously agreed, by clicking the unsubscribe link within any e-mail you receive, or by contacting us using one of the methods in the “Contacting Us” section below.
In your response to us, please provide your name and details of your request. For example:
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent (e.g., e-mail or postal address).
- If you prefer that we not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates, third-party partners, or Authorized Agents for their marketing purposes, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes, and include your name and e-mail address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send or disclose any sensitive personal information to us (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information, please contact US WorldMeds by emailing: email@example.com. If you would like to access, modify or delete your personal information and are contacting us by email, please indicate your request in the subject line of the email. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address: US WorldMeds, Attention: COMPLIANCE, 4441 Springdale Road, Louisville, KY 40241 USA. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.